Post Thread 
New Post in Blog: xxy.su/blog 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Gay Full-length movies ( Twinks - Bareback - Hunk - Bear )

22-02-2024, 03:59 PM
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0 in 0 posts

Gay Full-length movies ( Twinks - Bareback - Hunk - Bear )
[center]
2nd Eagle Patrol / (Nelson DeOliveira / 18 Today International / The French Connection) -352p

[Image: 2nd_Eagle_Patrol_pt.jpg]

Genre: CircleJerk, Gang Bang, Latino

nd Eagle Patrol may not have alot to do with camping, but it sure has plenty to do with losing one's nut. This entry in the 18 Today International series gets off to a bang almost from the get-go - "bang" being the optimum word here - and basically never lets up.After a short credit sequence, we focus on a cute, smooth and gym-built crew of Brazilian scouts (done up in kerchiefs) outdoors as they spy on a cute duo stationed a few feet above their head in what appears to be an open factory. Cue the troop and cue the gangbang! The troop descends upon the duo, plucking out the lithe one as the designated "service provider." A round-robin of spit-laden oral delights - complete with a bit of circle-jerking - leads to an eventual oral and anal assault on the young lad. A bit of dialogue is spoken here and there, but it's not subtitled... and it doesn't matter anyway.It's all shot in natural light to highlight the sucking and fucking, and there's no question the bottom was loving every minute of it. (His face shows his pleasure throughout.) Bab Bam is the cover model, and even though he's better looking in the film itself (despite a bit of acne), he's not the star; in fact no one really is. Everyone gets equal time boffing the young scout, and by the time the film's short running time comes to end with the eager bottom on the receiving end of a massive facial glazing by every troop member, you'll be more than willing to "pull rank" and pitch your tent all over again.Simple and well done, I'd definitely recommend it.

DOWNLOAD FREE
2nd_Eagle_Patrol.AVI

Total Duration: 01:17:24 / FileExtension: AVI / FileSize : 556 MB / Resolution: 480x352

[Image: 2nd_Eagle_Patrol_sr_l.jpg]
[Image: 2nd_Eagle_Patrol.gif]

[/center]
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply Return to top
22-02-2024, 04:22 PM

Wake Me Before You Breed Me
[center]
Wake Me Before You Breed Me / (Leo Greco, Factory Video Productions Threshhold Media) -480p

[Image: Wake_Me_Before_You_Breed_Me_pt.jpg]

Genre: Creampie, Anal, Bareback, Oral

Forget about expresso! It's a hot shot of sperm that's waking these boys up!!

Country: USA / Director: Leo Greco / Cast: Dustin Michaels, Kayce James, Cotton Ray, Justin Cross, Sean Dean, Troy Seagles, Dani Decor, C.C. Michaels / Date : 2012

DOWNLOAD FREE
Wake_Me_Before_You_Breed_Me.mp4

Total Duration: 01:17:17 / FileExtension: mp4 / FileSize : 742 MB / Resolution: 848x480

[Image: Wake_Me_Before_You_Breed_Me_sr_l.jpg]
[Image: Wake_Me_Before_You_Breed_Me.gif]

[/center]
23-02-2024, 04:23 PM

MISHA and friends
[center]
MISHA and friends / (William Higgins, William Higgins Productions) -600p

[Image: MISHA_and_friends_1_pt.jpg][Image: MISHA_and_friends_2_pt.jpg]

Genre: Big Balls, Oral Sex, Group, Solo, Anal, Twinks, young man, Big Cocks

Back at work, Misha delivers breakfast to another resident of this apparent B&B (Boypussy and Breakfast), which leads to yet another secretion. Sucking the guy - who is a bit hairy - Misha's own thick as hell tool is given oral attention afterwards. Foot close-ups again, and toe sucking, and foot fucking - he's just got magic feet, I guess. And a magic ass, which the guest plugs in what is surely a difficult-to-maintain position. It's so good that the guest asks Misha back for breakfast the next morning, commenting "you're so sweet."Minutes later Misha's back at work again, this time to the venue's gym. He delivers cooling libations to a pair of guests and then invites himself into the sauna for a three-way. (This kid is a fucking whore! He said he loved only me!) These three do armpit licking, suck trains, ass eating, and of course multiple position fucking in which Misha is the receptacle. This time he shoots a copious load - guess we know what turns him on!In a prudent business move, Misha visits his boss with coffee... and cock. (W-h-o-r-e. Monogamists, don't marry him, you'll only suffer. And inevitably get crabs.) You know the drill - sucking, kissing, foot close-ups, stroking, Misha endlessly showing off his asshole (as if to prove it's still ticking) which gets fucked by a fat uncut cock.As if that's not enough for you, Misha spots a pool orgy in progress and joins the fun, while Higgins' camera lovingly captures assholes, uncut cocks, and the action, (which is insane) including Misha getting covered with the whole lot's spunk.Altogether a very hot intoduction to a talent - and magical asshole - we'll hopefully see much more of. Just don't ask him to be faithful - he's a whore

Country: Czechia / Director: William Higgins / Cast: Misha Medved, Michal, Rosta Patrik, Pavel Korsakov, Hynek Lukas, Vladimir Gott, Vasil Dudov, Miro Lauko, Petr Tomasek, Tony, Jiri, Vana, Lukas / Date : 2002

DOWNLOAD FREE
MISHA_and_friends.mkv

Total Duration: 01:59:48 / FileExtension: mkv / FileSize : 2.46 GB / Resolution: 800x600

[Image: MISHA_and_friends_sr_l.jpg]
[Image: MISHA_and_friends.gif]

[/center]
24-02-2024, 04:24 PM

SAMIR ET SES POTES
[center]
SAMIR ET SES POTES / (CITEBEUR) -528p

[Image: SAMIR_ET_SES_POTES_pt_l.jpg]

Genre: Oral, Threesome, Rimming, Arab, Anal

Samir Et Ses Potes (Samir And His Pals) is a new film from Citebeur. Samir made his first appearance in one of the Wesh Cousins (Wassup Bro!) dvd, a well known and highly popular series amongst fans.He has come a long way since his debut and has emerged as a true ass-fucker! There's nothing like a tight French hole to get him going and cumming.

DOWNLOAD FREE
SAMIR_ET_SES_POTES.avi

Total Duration: 01:29:20 / FileExtension: avi / FileSize : 2 GB / Resolution: 720x528

[Image: SAMIR_ET_SES_POTES_sr_l.jpg]
[Image: SAMIR_ET_SES_POTES.gif]

[/center]
25-02-2024, 04:26 PM

Up My Ass & Down My Throat
[center]
Up My Ass & Down My Throat / (Alberto Rey, Raging Stallion) -480p

[Image: Up_My_Ass_Down_My_Throat_1_pt.jpg][Image: Up_My_Ass_Down_My_Throat_2_pt.jpg]

Genre: Fingering, Toy, Cumshot, Oral, Threesome, Amateur, Compilation, Twins, Muscles, Masturbation

Shot by world famous director Alberto Rey, Raging Stallion brings you the next hit film in our all-gay gonzo series! The raw footage was so hot, we didn't even need to edit it! Sit back and watch these studs go at it in real time. This is non-stop, ass-to-mouth action!

Country: Hungary / Director: Alberto Rey / Cast: Fabrizio Mangiatti, Fernando Mangiatti, Enrico Bellagio, Erik Tell, Leslie Blue, Nick Silver, Renato Bellagio, Sandro Longo / Date : 2007

DOWNLOAD FREE
Up_My_Ass__Down_My_Throat.avi

Total Duration: 02:21:04 / FileExtension: avi / FileSize : 1.68 GB / Resolution: 720x480

[Image: Up_My_Ass_Down_My_Throat_sr_l.jpg]
[Image: Up_My_Ass_Down_My_Throat.gif]

[/center]
26-02-2024, 04:28 PM

King of the Hill
[center]
King of the Hill / (Jake Jaxson, Cocky Boys) -480p

[Image: King_of_the_Hill_1_pt.jpg][Image: King_of_the_Hill_2_pt.jpg]

Genre: College guys, Anal, Cum, Big Dicks, Oral, Rimming

"Allen King's thousand-watt smile lights up any room he's in and everyone could feel the positive energy just burst from him. And I'm almost sure that Rodin himself sculpted Allen's beautifully toned body! Never shy about his love for sex, Allen skills are apparent every time he gets pounded.
Love Always JJ."

Country: USA / Director: Jake Jaxson / Cast: Allen King, Connor Maguire, Gabriel Clark, Jacob Ladder, Jake Bass, Levi Karter, Levi Michaels, Max Carter, Pierre Fitch, Ricky Roman / Date : 2015

DOWNLOAD FREE
King_of_the_Hill.mp4

Total Duration: 02:06:48 / FileExtension: mp4 / FileSize : 2.26 GB / Resolution: 852x480

[Image: King_of_the_Hill_sr_l.jpg]
[Image: King_of_the_Hill.gif]

[/center]
27-02-2024, 04:30 PM

Soldiers on Holiday
[center]
Soldiers on Holiday / (Alex Schnegr, Man's Best/BCB Production) -480p

[Image: Soldiers_on_Holiday_pt.jpg]

Genre: Big Cocks, Oral, Military, Hunks, Masturbate, Cumshot

Looks like this uniformed hottie has found a way to make a little extra cash on the side!
Businessman Manny engages the services of a very sexy young man for his cocksucking and fucking pleasure. Who could resist such a sexy young piece of meat, with his dark hair, full lips that were made for cocksucking, and of course his nicely toned body.
Manny takes his time, savoring Russ' slightly curved, uncut dick and running his tongue all over his six-pack, and hard nipples. Soon enough, Russ is on all fours on the bed, getting Manny's cock pumped into his tight little ass.
When he's had enough of pounding Russ' ass, Manny decides he wants to taste that fuckhole, and hoists Russ' legs up in the air so he can get in there and rim the now very juicy ass. Manny finishes him off by licking at Russ' balls and hole while Russ shoots his load, then he takes his turn, squirting his jizz all over Russ' sexy little

Country: Czech Republic/Germany / Director: Alex Schnegr / Cast: No inf. / Date : 2004

DOWNLOAD FREE
Soldiers_on_Holiday.avi

Total Duration: 01:47:22 / FileExtension: avi / FileSize : 1.75 GB / Resolution: 704x480

[Image: Soldiers_on_Holiday_sr_l.jpg]
[Image: Soldiers_on_Holiday.gif]

[/center]
28-02-2024, 04:32 PM

Locked Down A Prison Fantasy
[center]
Locked Down: A Prison Fantasy / (Tony Allen, Manhunter Video Productions) -480p

[Image: Locked_Down_A_Prison_Fantasy_pt_l.jpg]

Genre: Mature Men, Cumshots, Uniform, Masturbation, Boots, Anal Sex, Muscle Men, Rimming, Condoms, Piercing, Hairy Men, Oral Sex, Bears, Fetish, Tattoo, Chubbies

In the darkened cells deep within these prison walls, secrets are revealed - power hungry guards, horny inmates, corruption, and rough & tough sex!

Country: USA / Director: Tony Allen / Cast: Anthony Mengetti, Brett Kenyon, Buck Rebel, Dakota Phillips, Red Alstott, Sal Bruno / Date : 2000

DOWNLOAD FREE
Locked_Down_A_Prison_Fantasy.avi

Total Duration: 01:17:28 / FileExtension: avi / FileSize : 1.07 GB / Resolution: 720x480

[Image: Locked_Down_A_Prison_Fantasy_sr_l.jpg]
[Image: Locked_Down_A_Prison_Fantasy.gif]

[/center]
01-03-2024, 12:54 AM

Twink Playmates
[center]
Twink Playmates / (Keith Miller, Helix - 8Teenboy) -480p

[Image: Twink_Playmates_1_pt.jpg][Image: Twink_Playmates_2_pt.jpg]

Genre: Cum Shots, College Guys, Twinks, Brunette, Solo Jack Off, Facials, Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Rimming, Masturbation, Blonds, Big Dick Hung, Kissing

8teenboy Studios has compiled 5 scenes of twink on twink pleasuring for everyone that likes to see the smoothest twinks in hardcore action. These boys hook up with their favorite playmates in front of the camera and show you their passion-filled romps. This production stars Helix Studios Exclusive Damien Lucas and Aaron Tyler, hottie 8teenboys, Kayden Daniels and Trystian Sweet, and other young studs primed and ready for an afternoon of tantalizing twink action.

Country: USA / Director: Keith Miller / Cast: Riley Turner, Toby Elliot, Cameron Force, Allen Beach, Aaron Tyler, Andrew Michael, Trystian Sweet, Damien Lucas, Kayden Daniels, Alex Dade / Date : 2007

DOWNLOAD FREE
Twink_Playmates.avi

Total Duration: 01:09:12 / FileExtension: avi / FileSize : 1.08 GB / Resolution: 852x480

[Image: Twink_Playmates_sr_l.jpg]
[Image: Twink_Playmates.gif]

[/center]
02-03-2024, 12:54 AM

Brazilian Cock Club
[center]
Brazilian Cock Club / (Julio Kadetti, All Worlds Video, Frenesi Filmes) -240p

[Image: Brazilian_Cock_Club_pt.jpg]

Genre: oral, latino, anal, bareback

Frenesi Filmes is back with more of those hot, uncut Brazilian studs that can't get enough of each other's beautiful, uncut pingas.The beautiful Joel Gutemberg wakes from a good night's sleep and walks out onto the balcony. Rafael Torloni comes from behind and begins to kiss his lover passionately. The two move into the bedroom for more lip locking and crotch grabbing. Joel pulls out Rafael's hefty, hard piece of man meat and begins his breakfast by choking down on the big uncut cock. Rafael kisses Joel's back as he makes his way down to the beautiful bubble butt and begins to dry hump. He inserts his massive monster and begins to make love anally to his partner in a tender fashion. Rafael pokes his pole into Joel's willing and hungry ass and speeds up his thrusting with each pump. Joell opens up more with his legs spread and Rafael gives him a scissor fuck. Rafael gets treated with Joel taking charge by sitting on the big hard-on and getting fucked missionary and doggy style. Rafael shoots his load on the well-worn butt hole, with Joel stroking his cock until he cums....

Country: USA / Director: Julio Kadetti / Cast: Rafael Torloni, Joel Gutemberg, Ricardo Brandao, Paulo Guina, Tony Moreira, Wander Martins, Ricardo Montenegro, Bruno Meneguel, Samuel Rodrigues, Nill Black / Date : 2004

DOWNLOAD FREE
Brazilian_Cock_Club.mpg

Total Duration: 02:26:59 / FileExtension: mpg / FileSize : 1.43 GB / Resolution: 352x240

[Image: Brazilian_Cock_Club_sr_l.jpg]
[Image: Brazilian_Cock_Club.gif]

[/center]
New Post in Blog: xxy.su/blog 

Voyeur Videos

Warning: You must be 18 years or older to view this website.RTA