Thanks Received: 21 in 22 posts

Extreme close-ups of Petras nyloned feet in flat shoes
Extreme close-ups of Petras nyloned feet in flat shoes
[Image: 002090-Nylon-Fetish-Pantyhose-Fetish-Sto...tish_l.jpg]

Duration : 00:08:39
Size : 319.53 MB
Format : mp4
Resolution : 1920x1080
Petra looks hotter than a tar road on a summer day in a red dress teamed with sheer black pantyhose and a pair of classic black ballet flats. She is sitting on a little table and reading a book, while wiggling her feet. The camera goes under the table and gets so close to Petra's feet that you can almost smell the delicate scent of her pantyhose. I love the back of her ankles and her well-defined calf muscles. Petra's sexy feet look so yummy you will have your mouth watering for a taste.
Petra, Ballet Flats, Brunettes, Dipping, Italian, Pantyhose, nylon feet love,

https://k2s.cc/file/8903f61fe3eab
Find all posts by this user
Return to top
10-12-2022, 03:46 AM
Thanks Given: 0

Super-hot Felisja Fishball pumping an antique sewing machines foot pedal
Super-hot Felisja Fishball pumping an antique sewing machines foot pedal
[Image: 002444-Nylon-Fetish-Pantyhose-Fetish-Sto...tish_l.jpg]

Duration : 00:05:50
Size : 190.51 MB
Felisja Fishball looks as hot as humanly possible in this video. She is wearing a white tank top, sheer black pantyhose and a pair of ballet flats. Watch closely as Felisja Fishball pulls out a cigarette, lights it up and smokes while letting her shoes drop to the floor and wiggling, pointing, flexing, moving, stretching and rotating her nylon-clad feet. Then Felisja Fishball places her nyloned feet on a little table, so that you can get a good look at her lickable soles.
Felisja Fishball, Ballet Flats, Brunettes, Soles, Stockings, nylon feet love,

https://k2s.cc/file/4c2fd09f0a9b9
Return to top
10-12-2022, 06:56 AM

Gorgeous Sharon smoking a cigarette and showing off her nyloned feet
Gorgeous Sharon smoking a cigarette and showing off her nyloned feet
[Image: 002133-Nylon-Fetish-Pantyhose-Fetish-Sto...tish_l.jpg]

Duration : 00:05:02
Size : 166.35 MB
Sharon looks hotter than hot in this video. She is wearing a purple sweater, dark blue skinny jeans, sheer nylons and a sexy pair of red suede platform pumps. Watch Sharon pull out a cigarette, light it up and blow clouds of smoke out of her sexy lips, while sitting on a chair and comfortably resting her feet on a little table. Then she lets her shoes dangle off her feet, takes them off and flaunts her nylon-covered feet.
Sharon, Dangling, High Heels, Massage, Pantyhose, Smoking, Soles, nylon feet love,

https://k2s.cc/file/cd137b405b8aa
Return to top
10-12-2022, 10:06 AM

MLS Secretary in purple top with black glossy legwear - VoP
MLS Secretary in purple top with black glossy legwear - VoP
[Image: 002255-Nylon-Fetish-Pantyhose-Fetish-Sto...tish_l.jpg]

Duration : 00:04:24
Size : 255.87 MB
VoP video from shoot with Monika Lara Smith wearing a purple silk/satin shirt/blouse, black skirt, bra, black semi-opaque glossy tights/pantyhose with comfort waistband (sans panties), and high-heeled purple open toe shoes to match her top, in a sensational tease to implied nude. 4K download option...

https://k2s.cc/file/58e9d92486d92
Return to top
11-12-2022, 05:06 AM

Gorgeous Felisja Fishball in light tan stockings
Gorgeous Felisja Fishball in light tan stockings
[Image: 002122-Nylon-Fetish-Pantyhose-Fetish-Sto...tish_l.jpg]

Duration : 00:03:46
Size : 123.33 MB
Felisja Fishball is hotter than a thousand suns. She has a gorgeous body with really cool ink that she wears so damn well. In this video she is wearing a tank top, denim shorts, light tan stockings and a pair of lovely silver high-heeled sandals. Watch closely as Felisja Fishball lets her sandals dangle off her feet, curls up on a pink couch, caresses her stockinged feet with red painted toenails and finally rolls down her stockings.
Felisja Fishball, Brunettes, Mules, Soles, Stockings, Teen, nylon feet love,

https://k2s.cc/file/fa32c38abf0c2
Return to top
11-12-2022, 08:16 AM

Gorgeous Gioia massaging her awesome feet
Gorgeous Gioia massaging her awesome feet
[Image: 002125-Nylon-Fetish-Pantyhose-Fetish-Sto...tish_l.jpg]

Duration : 00:04:28
Size : 260.2 MB
Do you have a thing for feet? Are you obsessed with sexy feet? You will LOVE this clip, then. Gioia has stunning feet with soft soles and slender toes with perfectly shaped toe nails. She is the kind of HOT brunette every guy drools over. Watch her massage her sexy feet with black-painted toe nails. Perfect lighting and great close-ups make you feel like you are right there staring up at her buttery soft soles. Can you imagine something sexier than Gioia's feet?
Gioia, Brunettes, Lingerie, Mules, Sandals, Soles, Stockings, nylon feet love,

https://k2s.cc/file/988763f503162
Return to top
11-12-2022, 11:26 AM

Sensual Bianca taking off her black patterned pantyhose
Sensual Bianca taking off her black patterned pantyhose
[Image: 002328-Nylon-Fetish-Pantyhose-Fetish-Sto...tish_l.jpg]

Duration : 00:06:33
Size : 247.5 MB
Bianca is hotter than a thousand suns in this video. She is wearing a burgundy long-sleeved velvet dress, black patterned pantyhose and a pair of black lace-up ankle boots with chunky heels. Watch her sit on a pink couch, light up a cigarette and smoke while holding up her pantyhosed legs. Then she takes off her shoes and pantyhose, reveals her bare feet and places them on a little table, allowing you to get a good look at her soft soles.
Bianca, Boots, Brunettes, Pantyhose, nylon feet love,

https://k2s.cc/file/725e4c52536f2
Return to top
12-12-2022, 12:06 AM

Leggy Antonella in sexy lingerie showing off her nylon-clad feet
Leggy Antonella in sexy lingerie showing off her nylon-clad feet
[Image: 002218-Nylon-Fetish-Pantyhose-Fetish-Sto...tish_l.jpg]

Duration : 00:06:12
Size : 365.08 MB
Antonella is as hot as the sun in sexy lingerie, black stockings and wooden-soled open-toe sandals. Her black stockings don't hide what they cover. Holy fuck, she is so freakin' hot. Watch Antonella take off her shoes, massage her stockinged feet and wiggle, point, curl and spread her little toes. Enjoy some great close-ups on Antonella's nylon-clad soles and toes. You are so close to her silky smooth nyloned feet you can almost sniff them.
Antonella, Brunettes, Lingerie, Massage, Mules, Sandals, Soles, Stockings, Teen, nylon feet love,

https://k2s.cc/file/03638b4669de6
Return to top
12-12-2022, 06:26 AM

Jade - Tied Up
Jade - Tied Up
[Image: 002181-Nylon-Fetish-Pantyhose-Fetish-Sto...tish_l.jpg]

Duration : 00:09:56
Size : 362.11 MB
As an atmospheric piano soundtrack plays, gorgeous Jade is being expertly bound with ropes, Japanese-style. Pretty, with blue eyes, long, strawberry-blonde hair and a striking forearm tattoo, she is wearing only a pair of split-crotch burgundy pantyhose - her small, perfect breasts and shaved pussy are left bare. The rough ropes intricately looped around her legs, from thigh to ankle, keep them bent at the knee in such a way that they naturally splay apart. Left sitting on the bed, she begins to masturbate, running her fingers over her body and homing in on her snatch. The music fades and we hear her take deep, sighing breaths as she becomes more aroused. Her fingers circle her clit, reaming her slit and she switches hands occasionally, raising one to her mouth so she can taste her juices while the other keeps her hot. Next, her self-pleasure takes a kinkier twist as she spanks her pussy. She resumes rubbing it, moaning all the while, hand shaking as two fingers probe deep inside. Then her body quivers and she humps her ass up off of the bed as she cums. While she recovers from her intense orgasm, her hands glide over her body and caress her legs. The full effects of her bondage are now felt as her movements remain restricted - she is still unable to flex or stretch her legs. Seeking comfort, she changes position, then distracts herself by masturbating again. On all fours, she reaches back and then down between her thighs to tease her moist slit, then she fingerbangs herself to another, even more powerful climax. Her moans are now sobs and her hose-clad toes are pointed as she cums, body rocking on the bed. Satisfied at last - though still bound - she sprawls back on the sheets, stroking her curves, then playfully bats away the camera as it moves in for one final close-up...

https://k2s.cc/file/ace4be4cac6a1
Return to top
12-12-2022, 09:36 AM

NoelleEastonXXX - Your Best Friends Busty Sister
NoelleEastonXXX - Your Best Friends Busty Sister
[Image: 002270-Nylon-Fetish-Pantyhose-Fetish-Sto...tish_l.jpg]

Duration : 00:15:51
Size : 237.85 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
As I walk in to my room from a night out dancing, I notice you peeking around my doorway. I scold you, you're my bro's best friend, he'd be so pissed if he knew we hooked up! I tease you and smile as I tell you that I've always noticed you staring at my pantyhose clad legs and my huge tits. My bro isn't home right now, and I motion you to come over to my bed with me. I crawl up to you and show off my pussy and ass in my see through pantyhose. I forgot to wear panties tonight, I put my huge tits in your face and talk dirty to you. I tell you not to tell anyone and then make you worship my pantyhose clad feet and toes, rubbing my pussy while you worship me. When I'm satisfied, I take off the pantyhose and throw them to you to keep as a reminder of how lucky you are. Shhh don't tell!

https://k2s.cc/file/f75e2288ce20c
Return to top
Thread Closed 
New Post in Blog: xxy.su/blog 

Voyeur Videos

Warning: You must be 18 years or older to view this website.RTA