Post Thread 
New Post in Blog: xxy.su/blog 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2.75 Average

College party and young student sex orgies 2012 (18+)

15-09-2015, 07:16 PM
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 2 in 38 posts

RE: College party and young student sex orgies 2012 (18+)
Katarina, Lilly - Two Horny Friends Suck Aand Fuck For A Job Part 1

[Image: 7p9ul0gx44wl.jpg]
[Image: 4eh3b0zol44n.jpg]

Categories: Threesome, FFM, Deep Throat, Blowjob, Ball Licking, Facial, Amateur, Casting, POV, Hardcore.

Katarina and Lilly (35 mins) Katarina and Lilly are very sexy girls from Russia who I met in a restaurant in town. I clocked them instantly and could tell they were just what I needed for an amazing casting interview. After catching their eye I approached them when they were by the bar and told them that I ran a model agency and that I thought they had the potential to make lots of money fast... They were very interested in what I had to say so I told them to swing by my office the next day so we could talk business. When they arrived they were looking great and I couldn't wait to see what their bodies looked like naked. After we talked for a bit I got them to take their clothes off. They were keen to try erotic movies so I took it to the next step and before long we were all fucking on the couch. I spunked over Lilly but we were all still horny so we took a break and decided to continue....

Format: mp4
Resolution: 720 x 404
Duration: 00:35:12
Size: 322 Mb

http://k2s.cc/file/1629029d275f7/new%2C_..._A_Job.rar
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply Return to top
New Post in Blog: xxy.su/blog 

Messages In This Thread
RE: College party and young student sex orgies 2012 (18+) - holden1313 - 15-09-2015 07:16 PM

Voyeur Videos

Warning: You must be 18 years or older to view this website.RTA